Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Ball Focus!!!!! Dont forget Clutch!!!!

I super Love this Glitter Fallen Leaf Clutch!

It is the best choice for Christmas Ball!

Take your accessories collection to the next level of luxe with this striking metallic leather clutch. Pair this exquisite style with sleek separates for a vintage accent, day or night. 

This clutch also my design, my insparation from fallen leaf in Central Park, NYC.  The structured leaf shape filigree detailed with Swarovski golden shadow and clear crystal embellished double handles were extremly complicated technique for the manufacturer, therefore can not for mass production, so this clutch is genuine unique and one of a kind!

Don't let your favorite treasures slip away!


This clutch is sell from Siniwonderland shop on etsy and got 10 hearts now!
Heart my shop and this item on etsy, if you as intrigued as my design!

No comments:

Post a Comment